Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Break...isnt so Spring BreakY :)

Well today is Tuesday of Spring Break, and things just are going worse than any other "spring break" ive ever had!

I am not enjoying this one at all! :(

I let my mouth get me into too much trouble! :(
So it all started off with this morning i was told we were not just sitting around all day and doing nothing, and i popped off saying, "It's Spring Break!!" well that didnt go over well for my mom.
I know i should show more often that i am thankful for all that my parents do for me, as far as give me a place to stay, they give me food, and money when i need it, a truck to drive, and so much more! and the way i act alot of the time i probably dont deserve any of these things. So i sat down in my room where its just me and God! and i asked him for wisdom and strength to control how i say things and thinking about them before i blurt out. I feel really bad for everything that i have caused today, and now everyone is mad at me and will not talk to me! :(...ive tried apologizing but no one is at the point of wanting to forgive me yet. so i am at the point where i just have to wait and see where it goes from here.
But today's lesson learned...is to be careful of how i say things and think to myself what the consequences will be if i blurt out!
The least i can do for my parents after all they have done and do for me, is to help out around the house when they need it without being asked to do so or giving lip when they do ask!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh, brooke! i love your blog and i love how you have God in your life! i'm going to adopt you as my little sister, okay? after all, we are related. :)

    ReplyDelete